Friday, February 11, 2011

Privilege

As I have been thinking and reflecting on my word for the year a thought entered my mind. I should not focus on the difficulty of my word but on the awesomeness of getting it! I actually 'heard' God speak. As believers we hear from God and communicate with Him. What an awesome privilege we have to be open with the creator of the world. So not only did I ask God for a word He responded, loud and clear. Some days I do better than others, just like everyone else, but I keep trying. Praise be to God for He alone is good!

2 comments:

  1. It is a privilege, isn't it. He's the King and yet he listens and speaks to each of us.

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! ♥
    Jan http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited when I find new bloggers. After a while I think that you'll discover why we love it so much, if you haven't already.

    You are right--it's an incredible privilege to hear God speak.

    ReplyDelete